THT Journal - The Journal of Teachers Helping Teachers
THT Journal Call for papers
The Teachers Helping Teachers Journal, an anonymously peer-reviewed journal comprising research articles, reports and lesson plans, is now inviting submissions for its seventh issue (2019). Publication date is scheduled for Spring, 2019.
Submissions of a practical nature (including lesson plans, activity ideas etc.) are particularly welcomed. While it is not a requirement that the submissions be directly related to a presentation at a THT event, please note that the readership of the Journal is both THT members and the populations we serve in our THT locations, so presentations that address the needs and interests of that broader population should be considered.
- Articles should be between 2000 - 5000 words, but exceptions might be entertained for works of more than 5000 words. Contact the editor if you have a question regarding this matter.
- Appendices should be kept to a minimum
- Due to the nature of the publication software, tables should be converted to text
- Endnotes rather than footnotes
- Titles should be divided into a maximum of three levels.
- Submissions should be sent as Word documents (Times New Roman, 12 point)
- Submissions should follow the style of the 2011 THT Proceedings (see http://tht-japan.org/proceedings/). Please note that an abstract is also required, while footnotes are not accepted.
When submitting please include:
(a) email contact details and a postal address
(c) the name and date of the THT event if you attended one, and
(d) a biographical statement (max. 100 words).
Papers should be submitted as an attachment by email to both of the addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The editor will acknowledge receipt of all submissions. Submissions are subject to a blind peer-review process by at least two anonymous reviewers after which the editors will make their decision known to the authors by email. Authors should hear back from the editors around the middle of July.
We ask that all authors submit a letter of intent by April 30, 2017, and submit their finished paper by August 1, 2017. Please send all correspondence to email@example.com.
The Teachers Helping Teachers Journal Editor
Click on the following links for past issues of the THT Journal and THT Proceedings.
THT Journal - print edition: ISSN 2188-0603/online edition: ISSN 2188-0611
Copies of the current and back issues are available through THT for 1,000 YEN each. Proceeds will go to the Bill Balsamo Memorial Fund. Contact Joseph Tomei for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
THT Journal is currently published in Akita, Japan.
Copyright 2016 THT. All rights reserved.