THT Journal – Call for Papers
We are pleased to announce the opening of the submission calendar for the next edition of the THT Journal.
The Teachers Helping Teachers Journal, an anonymously peer-reviewed journal comprising research articles, reports and lesson plans, is now inviting submissions for its next volume and issue to be published electronically in late December and in bound version by the middle of February of this next year.
Submissions of a practical nature (including lesson plans, activity ideas etc.) are particularly welcomed. While it is not a requirement that the submissions be directly related to a presentation at a THT event, please note that the readership of the Journal is both THT members and the populations we serve in our THT locations, so presentations that address the needs and interests of that broader population should be considered.
– Articles should be between 2000 – 5000 words, but exceptions might be entertained for works of more than 5000 words. Contact the editor if you have a question regarding this matter.
– Appendices should be kept to a minimum
– Due to the nature of the publication software, tables should be converted to text
– Endnotes rather than footnotes
– Titles should be divided into a maximum of three levels.
– Submissions should be sent as Word documents (Times New Roman, 12 point)
-Citation may use any acknowledged citation system, but the same system (ALA, MLA, etc.) should be used throughout the submission. Note that we have had technological issues with automatic citation software.
– Submissions should follow the style of the THT Journal (examples may be accessed at https://thtjalt.bravesites.com/journal)
When submitting please include:
(a) email contact details and a postal address
(c) the name and date of the THT event if you attended one, and
(d) a biographical statement (max. 100 words) for each author
The editor will acknowledge receipt of all submissions. Submissions are subject to a blind peer-review process by at least two anonymous reviewers after which the editor will make the decision known to the authors by email. Appeals on decisions will not be accepted.